|General Admission||$125.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
|Gift Certificate (enter number during registration)||$0.00 (CAD)||Sold Out|
* price does not include taxes
- February 14, 2020
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
This Valentine’s Day Kathryn, Elyse and Shannon will be joining forces to cook up a romantic dinner for you and your date, in our interactive kitchen studio. Join us for our 6-course menu, inspired by and in the name of love:
Oysters | Champagne Mignonette
Duck Terrine | Sour Cherry Reduction | Cherry Rye Gelée
Baby Greens | Apple | Fennel
Braised Beef Cheek | Parsnip Purée
Honey Goat’s Cheese Mousse | Candied Nuts
White Chocolate Roulade | Strawberries | Meringue
Please note that this is not a Cooking Class.
Our menu is not suitable for vegetarian diets. Gluten free substitutions are available on request.
Ticket Price: $125 per person, plus GST. Your Price Includes: a multi-course Sit Down Dinner with optional Wine Pairings. A welcome drink is included! Wine pairings and a selection of drinks will be available at our bar: payment can be made via cash, debit or credit card.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel your booking you must do so no less than 14 days prior to the date of your class in order to receive a refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of a class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Venue: Get Cooking
Venue Phone: (780) 566-2106
Venue Website: /about/contact/Address:
Get Cooking is located within the Residence Building at MacEwan University downtown. Access is via our patio on the SE corner of the building (see map below).
Passes for free parking in MacEwan University’s West Parkade will be provided whenever you attend a class at Get Cooking. The West Parkade is highlighted in green on the map below.
- Access to the West Parkade is via 110 street and 104 avenue, the West Parkade is a five story above ground parkade.
- Take a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the parkade entrance to entry the parkade.
- On exit insert the entry ticket into the exit payment station followed by the onetime exit voucher, the gate will open.
- Should you have a problem a help button is located on all entry and exit terminals that will put you in contact with either Transportation Services or Security to assist.