|General Admission||$139.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
|Gift Certificate (enter number during registration)||$0.00 (CAD)||Sold Out|
* price does not include taxes
- February 13, 2020
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join Kathryn and Elyse for this special Valentine’s edition of our ever popular date night cooking class, and enjoy a seasonal and romantic Valentine’s menu including four courses that you can enjoy with us, then recreate for a date night at home. Our menu is in the works and coming soon!
This class is not suitable for vegetarian or gluten-free diets.
Class Fee: $139 per person, plus GST. Your Fee Includes: a 4-hour class, a full meal with wine pairings and a recipe pack to take home.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel your booking you must do so no less than 14 days prior to the date of your class in order to receive a refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of a class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Venue: Get Cooking
Venue Phone: (780) 566-2106
Venue Website: /about/contact/Address:
Get Cooking is located within the Residence Building at MacEwan University downtown. Access is via our patio on the SE corner of the building (see map below).
Passes for free parking in MacEwan University’s West Parkade will be provided whenever you attend a class at Get Cooking. The West Parkade is highlighted in green on the map below.
- Access to the West Parkade is via 110 street and 104 avenue, the West Parkade is a five story above ground parkade.
- Take a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the parkade entrance to entry the parkade.
- On exit insert the entry ticket into the exit payment station followed by the onetime exit voucher, the gate will open.
- Should you have a problem a help button is located on all entry and exit terminals that will put you in contact with either Transportation Services or Security to assist.