|General Admission||$115.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
|Gift Certificate (enter number during registration)||$0.00 (CAD)||Sold Out|
* price does not include taxes
- January 22, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
If you love broths, you’ll love this class focused on how to make Pho at home. Join Masterchef Canada alumnus Mai Nguyen for this special masterclass, and she’ll show you how to make the perfect broth. Mai will be looking at how to perfect a slow cooked broth in a stock pot, and how to speed up the process in your Instant Pot too. Once the broth is under way, we’ll be focusing on the rest of the bowl, as well as discussing regional variations. And since we have some time while that broth is cooking, we’ll also be making Vietnamese Salad Rolls with a Dipping Sauce as well as Vietnamese Spring Rolls with a Chicken filling. And we’ll be looking at variations and presentation of your homemade Pho too, from homestyle to elegant. We hope that you’ll join us for this tasty class!
This class is not suitable for vegetarian or gluten-free diets.
Class Fee: $115 per person, plus GST. Your Fee Includes: a 3-hour class, a full meal with drink pairings and a recipe pack to take home.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel your booking you must do so no less than 14 days prior to the date of your class in order to receive a refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of a class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Venue: Get Cooking
Venue Phone: (780) 566-2106
Venue Website: /about/contact/Address:
Get Cooking is located within the Residence Building at MacEwan University downtown. Access is via our patio on the SE corner of the building (see map below).
Passes for free parking in MacEwan University’s West Parkade will be provided whenever you attend a class at Get Cooking. The West Parkade is highlighted in green on the map below.
- Access to the West Parkade is via 110 street and 104 avenue, the West Parkade is a five story above ground parkade.
- Take a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the parkade entrance to entry the parkade.
- On exit insert the entry ticket into the exit payment station followed by the onetime exit voucher, the gate will open.
- Should you have a problem a help button is located on all entry and exit terminals that will put you in contact with either Transportation Services or Security to assist.