|General Admission||$115.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
|Gift Certificate (enter number during registration)||$0.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
* price does not include taxes
- January 28, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The ultimate in one-pot meals, paella is a classic dish, beloved by all. Kathryn and Shannon will take you through every step on the road to achieving a perfect paella, from the selection of rice, meats and seafood to choosing the right spices and making the appropriate stock. Together we’ll prepare two paellas. The first is an Arroz Negro, a Catalan variation on Paella, featuring a selection of seafood and coloured black with cuttlefish ink, then served with our homemade Aioli. Then we’ll be making the original Paella a la Valenciana, made with chicken, vegetables and herbs. And we’ll even throw together a quick tapas as we learn.
This class is suitable for gluten-free diets. Vegetarian substitutions are not available.
Class Fee: $115 per person, plus GST. Your Fee Includes: a 3-hour class, dinner with wine pairings and a recipe pack to take home.
Venue: Get Cooking
Venue Phone: (780) 566-2106
Venue Website: /about/contact/Address:
Get Cooking is located within the Residence Building at MacEwan University downtown. Access is via our patio on the SE corner of the building (see map below).
Passes for free parking in MacEwan University’s West Parkade will be provided whenever you attend a class at Get Cooking. The West Parkade is highlighted in green on the map below.
- Access to the West Parkade is via 110 street and 104 avenue, the West Parkade is a five story above ground parkade.
- Take a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the parkade entrance to entry the parkade.
- On exit insert the entry ticket into the exit payment station followed by the onetime exit voucher, the gate will open.
- Should you have a problem a help button is located on all entry and exit terminals that will put you in contact with either Transportation Services or Security to assist.