|General Admission||$125.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
|Gift Certificate (enter number during registration)||$0.00 (CAD)||Sold Out|
* price does not include taxes
- April 2, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Let the heady perfume of the Spice Trail transport you to the markets of Marrakesh as you learn to prepare simple but delicious mezze, couscous and tagines. We’ll be using cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, saffron and more, as we show you how to bring the flavours of North Africa into your own home kitchen, starting with our Mezze selection of Beetroot & Orange Salad, Moroccan Spiced Carrot Dip and Baba Ganoush. Next we’ll be making Spinach & Feta Briouats (Moroccan spiced Filo Triangles), finished with a Harissa Yogurt Sauce, and finally a classic Tagine of Lamb with Prunes & Almonds to serve with Couscous.
Vegetarian substitutions are available on request but gluten free substitutions are not available for this class.
Class Fee: $125 per person, plus GST. Your Fee Includes: a 3 1/2 hour class, a full meal with drink pairings and a recipe pack to take home.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel your booking you must do so no less than 14 days prior to the date of your class in order to receive a refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of a class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Venue: Get Cooking
Venue Phone: (780) 566-2106
Venue Website: /about/contact/Address:
Get Cooking is located within the Residence Building at MacEwan University downtown. Access is via our patio on the SE corner of the building (see map below).
Passes for free parking in MacEwan University’s West Parkade will be provided whenever you attend a class at Get Cooking. The West Parkade is highlighted in green on the map below.
- Access to the West Parkade is via 110 street and 104 avenue, the West Parkade is a five story above ground parkade.
- Take a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the parkade entrance to entry the parkade.
- On exit insert the entry ticket into the exit payment station followed by the onetime exit voucher, the gate will open.
- Should you have a problem a help button is located on all entry and exit terminals that will put you in contact with either Transportation Services or Security to assist.