|General Admission||$125.00 (CAD)*||Goes On Sale
August 21, 2019
|Gift Certificate (Please enter GC number when registering for class)||$0.00 (CAD)||Goes On Sale
August 21, 2019
* price does not include taxes
- September 27, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Gin is experiencing a renaissance as a result of the cocktail craze. A simple gin and schweppes just isn’t enough anymore. Join Graham Usher (UnWined: Fine Wines, Spirits & Ales) as he shows you what’s new in the gin world and Kathryn has created a fun menu that will showcase all the lovely layers and complexities of this classic spirit.
Vegetarian substitutions are not available for this event. Gluten free substitutions are available on request.
Class Fee: $125.00, plus GST . The Price Includes: a 3-hour interactive dinner including a 5-course meal with cocktail pairings, introduced by Graham Usher of UnWined.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel your booking you must do so no less than 14 days prior to the date of your class in order to receive a refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of a class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Venue: Get Cooking
Venue Phone: (780) 566-2106
Venue Website: /about/contact/Address:
Get Cooking is located within the Residence Building at MacEwan University downtown. Access is via our patio on the SE corner of the building (see map below).
Passes for free parking in MacEwan University’s West Parkade will be provided whenever you attend a class at Get Cooking. The West Parkade is highlighted in green on the map below.
- Access to the West Parkade is via 110 street and 104 avenue, the West Parkade is a five story above ground parkade.
- Take a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the parkade entrance to entry the parkade.
- On exit insert the entry ticket into the exit payment station followed by the onetime exit voucher, the gate will open.
- Should you have a problem a help button is located on all entry and exit terminals that will put you in contact with either Transportation Services or Security to assist.