|General Admission||$115.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
|Gift Certificate (enter number during registration)||$0.00 (CAD)||Sold Out|
* price does not include taxes
- June 25, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We hope that you will join us for this June edition of our new series of monthly From the Farm cooking classes. Kathryn and Elyse will be joined by our friend and colleague Tam Andersen of Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm for a menu focused on her exquisite produce. Throughout our multi-course menu we will be focused on local, and choosing ingredients and products from other artisanal producers, growers and local businesses in our region to complement Tam’s products. We hope that you will join us for a meal designed to get you cooking with the season, and celebrating the incredible people and ingredients that make our city such a tasty place to live! Please note that the night’s menu is not yet finalized but coming soon.
Vegetarian and gluten free substitutions are available on request.
Class Fee: $115 per person, plus GST. Your Fee Includes: a 3-hour class, a full meal with drink pairings and a recipe pack to take home.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel your booking you must do so no less than 14 days prior to the date of your class in order to receive a refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of a class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Venue: Get Cooking
Venue Phone: (780) 566-2106
Venue Website: /about/contact/Address:
Get Cooking is located within the Residence Building at MacEwan University downtown. Access is via our patio on the SE corner of the building (see map below).
Passes for free parking in MacEwan University’s West Parkade will be provided whenever you attend a class at Get Cooking. The West Parkade is highlighted in green on the map below.
- Access to the West Parkade is via 110 street and 104 avenue, the West Parkade is a five story above ground parkade.
- Take a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the parkade entrance to entry the parkade.
- On exit insert the entry ticket into the exit payment station followed by the onetime exit voucher, the gate will open.
- Should you have a problem a help button is located on all entry and exit terminals that will put you in contact with either Transportation Services or Security to assist.