- Filled Pastas with Kathryn & Elyse
June 13, 2019
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
As a complement to our ever popular fresh pasta cooking class, we’re excited to be adding this hands-on class focused on creating your own filled pastas. Together we’ll be making a fresh pasta dough that is rich with egg yolks and olive oil, and perfect for achieving light and delicate Ravioli. And we’ll be making three different filled pastas with sauces. We’ll begin with a simple Ravioli, filled with Swish Chard & Ricotta and served with a Brown Butter & Sage Sauce. Next up are Agnolotti with a Squash Filling, deliciously finished with a Parsley & Walnut Sauce. Then the finale is a 3 Cheese Cappellacci, served with our Ragu Bolognese. We do hope that you’ll join us for this tasty hands-on class!
This class is not suitable for gluten-free diets. Vegetarian substitutions are available on request.
Class Fee: $139 per person, plus GST. Your Fee Includes: a 4-hour hands on cooking class, a full meal with paired wines, and a recipe pack to take home.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel your booking you must do so no less than 14 days prior to the date of your class in order to receive a refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of a class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Venue: Get Cooking
Venue Phone: (780) 566-2106
Venue Website: /about/contact/Address:
Get Cooking is located within the Residence Building at MacEwan University downtown. Access is via our patio on the SE corner of the building (see map below).
Passes for free parking in MacEwan University’s West Parkade will be provided whenever you attend a class at Get Cooking. The West Parkade is highlighted in green on the map below.
- Access to the West Parkade is via 110 street and 104 avenue, the West Parkade is a five story above ground parkade.
- Take a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the parkade entrance to entry the parkade.
- On exit insert the entry ticket into the exit payment station followed by the onetime exit voucher, the gate will open.
- Should you have a problem a help button is located on all entry and exit terminals that will put you in contact with either Transportation Services or Security to assist.