|General Admission||$139.00 (CAD)*||Goes On Sale
August 21, 2019
|Gift Certificate (enter number during registration)||$0.00 (CAD)||Goes On Sale
August 21, 2019
* price does not include taxes
- October 3, 2019
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Impressive meals don’t have to take all afternoon to prepare. And who couldn’t use some trusted dishes to pull out of thin air when you get home later than expected and everyone needs dinner *right now*?
If you’d like to master a selection of gourmet meals to prepare in minutes, then this is the class for you. Kathryn & Elyse will be teaching you a menu composed of four quick and deceptively easy main courses plus one dessert.
Menu forthcoming. But maybe not in the next 30 minutes.
This class is not suitable for vegetarian diets. Gluten-free substitutions are available on request.
Class Fee: $139 per person, plus GST. Your Fee Includes: a 4-hour class, a full meal with wine pairings and a recipe pack to take home.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel your booking you must do so no less than 14 days prior to the date of your class in order to receive a refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of a class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Venue: Get Cooking
Venue Phone: (780) 566-2106
Venue Website: /about/contact/Address:
Get Cooking is located within the Residence Building at MacEwan University downtown. Access is via our patio on the SE corner of the building (see map below).
Passes for free parking in MacEwan University’s West Parkade will be provided whenever you attend a class at Get Cooking. The West Parkade is highlighted in green on the map below.
- Access to the West Parkade is via 110 street and 104 avenue, the West Parkade is a five story above ground parkade.
- Take a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the parkade entrance to entry the parkade.
- On exit insert the entry ticket into the exit payment station followed by the onetime exit voucher, the gate will open.
- Should you have a problem a help button is located on all entry and exit terminals that will put you in contact with either Transportation Services or Security to assist.