|General Admission||$115.00 (CAD)*||Goes On Sale
December 12, 2019
|Gift Certifcates||$0.00 (CAD)*||Goes On Sale
December 12, 2019
* price does not include taxes
- February 5, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Masterchef Canada alumnus Mai Nguyen for her newest class and learn how to create a selection of her favourite Dim Sum. Mai will be teaching you how to make 3 different Dim Sum: Xiao Long Bao; Har Gow; and Shumai. Then we’ll be cooking and eating the dumplings that you make. And what you don’t eat, you’ll take away with you to cook at home!
This class is not suitable for vegetarian or gluten-free diets.
Class Fee: $115 per person, plus GST. Your Fee Includes: a 3-hour class, a full meal with drink pairings and a recipe pack and homemade dim sum to take home.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel your booking you must do so no less than 14 days prior to the date of your class in order to receive a refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of a class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Venue: Get Cooking
Venue Phone: (780) 566-2106
Venue Website: /about/contact/Address:
Get Cooking is located within the Residence Building at MacEwan University downtown. Access is via our patio on the SE corner of the building (see map below).
Passes for free parking in MacEwan University’s West Parkade will be provided whenever you attend a class at Get Cooking. The West Parkade is highlighted in green on the map below.
- Access to the West Parkade is via 110 street and 104 avenue, the West Parkade is a five story above ground parkade.
- Take a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the parkade entrance to entry the parkade.
- On exit insert the entry ticket into the exit payment station followed by the onetime exit voucher, the gate will open.
- Should you have a problem a help button is located on all entry and exit terminals that will put you in contact with either Transportation Services or Security to assist.