|General Admission||$115.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
|Gift Certifcates||$0.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
* price does not include taxes
- July 24, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Masterchef Canada alumnus Mai Nguyen for her newest class featuring her take on Asian Food Favourites. Together with Mai, you will be learning how to make Edmonton’s beloved Green Onion Cakes. Then from Mai’s native Vietnam, you’ll learn how to prepare her Vietnamese Pork Spring Rolls. And as a precursor to Mai’s upcoming class on cooking with Kimchi, she’ll be sharing with you her recipe for Kimchi Fried Rice. Next she’ll turn to one of our all time favourite street food dishes, a Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce. And finally, Chow Mein Noodles. We hope that you’ll join us for this celebration of Asian faves!
This class is not suitable for vegetarian or gluten-free diets.
Class Fee: $115 per person, plus GST. Your Fee Includes: a 3-hour class, a full meal with drink pairings and a recipe pack to take home.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel your booking you must do so no less than 14 days prior to the date of your class in order to receive a refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of a class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Venue: Get Cooking
Venue Phone: (780) 566-2106
Venue Website: /about/contact/Address:
Get Cooking is located within the Residence Building at MacEwan University downtown. Access is via our patio on the SE corner of the building (see map below).
Passes for free parking in MacEwan University’s West Parkade will be provided whenever you attend a class at Get Cooking. The West Parkade is highlighted in green on the map below.
- Access to the West Parkade is via 110 street and 104 avenue, the West Parkade is a five story above ground parkade.
- Take a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the parkade entrance to entry the parkade.
- On exit insert the entry ticket into the exit payment station followed by the onetime exit voucher, the gate will open.
- Should you have a problem a help button is located on all entry and exit terminals that will put you in contact with either Transportation Services or Security to assist.